FloDesign Sonics is developing novel technologies to enable cell and gene therapy processes. The technologies comprise patented acousto-fluidics platforms to manipulate cells and perform unit operations such as affinity cell selection, viral transduction, fractionation, sorting, and culturing.
FD Sonics is looking for talented and driven cell processing scientists and immunologists who can work in a matrix environment and have a taste for raw innovation. You will be part of our expanding cell therapy development team whose main goal is to develop cell therapy products that solve our customer’s manufacturing pain points.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will:
- Assist engineers with prototype assembly and testing, including circuit board assembly, soldering and testing;
- Prepare equipment for onsite testing including evaluation - repair, packing and shipping;
- Assist in all phases of equipment and disposable development - testing, repair, demonstration and continuous improvement efforts.
Does all of that sound exciting to you? Should you send us your resume? If you answer yes to ALL of the questions below, we'd love to meet and spend time with you! We're doing great things and would love to have you on board.
Do you have
- A minimum of a HS diploma - 2-year degree preferred?
- Strong mechanical skills?
- Strong electrical abilities including schematic reading and soldering skills. Job will require some heavy lifting and prolonged standing.
- Ability to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment?
- The self-motivation, independence and agility to work in a start-up environment?