THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 2+ SOLID (Excludes Internships) YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
FloDesign Sonics is developing novel technologies to enable cell and gene therapy processes. The technologies comprise patented acousto-fluidics platforms to manipulate cell processes such as concentration, washing, differentiation, sorting, and culturing. We are one of America’s fastest growing, patent rich, acoustics separation technology companies.
FD Sonics is looking for talented and driven cell processing scientists and immunologists who can work in a matrix environment and have a taste for raw innovation. You will be part of our expanding cell therapy development team whose main goal is to develop cell therapy products that solve our customer’s manufacturing pain points.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will:
- Be responsible for the electronic design and implementation thereof in FDS’s range of equipment and devices
- Contribute to building FloDesign Sonics' portfolio of acousto-fluidic platform technologies by:
- Develops acousto-fluidic technology in embedded equipment control architectures utilizing C++ and FPGAs
- Design and fabrication of PCB’s using Eagle or equivalent software
- Specify, test, and evaluate purchased components
- Design and validate software
- Generate and document product specifications
- Participate in design reviews for new equipment and modification to existing systems
- Designing and implementing test programs to validate the compliance of equipment designs to requirement specifications including writing and executing equipment protocols (IQ and OQ)
Does all of that sound exciting to you? Should you send us your resume? If you answer yes to ALL of the questions below, we'd love to meet and spend time with you! We're doing great things and would love to have you on board.
Do you have
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (BSEE) or equivalent; MSEE (preferred)?
- Five (5) or more years related engineering experience?
- Experience using software including C++, and Eagle or Altium or other PCB design & schematic packages?
- Experience with controller hardware such as Altera FPGA and NIOS processors?
- GAMP guidelines and compliance? Experience with networking hardware such as DeviceNet and Ethernet?
- Ability to manage complex and multiple projects with minimum supervision and manage changing priorities and short time constraints?